- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/31/2011
- TTDPatch (Developer, 07/31/2011)
- 05:28 PM TTDPatch Bug #114: Locomotives and waggons in the train window are "jumping" when train stops or leaves stations/depots.
- It appears that the recolour ma function replaces the window pointer (with the veh2 pointer), I've currently worked o...
- 08:04 PM TTDPatch Bug #101 (Resolved): Dragable diagonal track bug
- TTDPatch Version: 2.5 beta 8
When dragging a diagonal drag over the border tiles, it will make a complete line fro...
- 08:01 PM TTDPatch Bug #20: Railtrack removal
- 1. does not exist, there is no draggable remove for tracks in the / and \ directions
- 12:32 AM TTDPatch Bug #40: impossible 'full load'
- Try 'cht:resetfifo' if you have FIFO on in ttdpatch.cfg.
- 04:46 PM TTDPatch Bug #54: Ground Level Canal Flooding over trains when bridge is present
- No Crashlog, makes it very hard to work out what is exactly wrong, as for the flooding, thats because of diagonal fll...
- 04:01 PM TTDPatch Bug #49: nightly version info bug
- Title: Lakie - more version info please!
Which version of the patch, DOS or Windows?
Also available in: Atom